D

davo

Full Audioholic
Awesome!! The Top Gear test track will be on the new game.

Stig is gonna have to watch his back.

Sony and BBC team for Gran Turismo content
Illustration
Matt Martin 12:09 (BST) 24/10/2007

Top Gear show and track available for GT5 users

Sony, Polyphony Digital and the BBC are teaming up to provide multiple Top Gear content in forthcoming PlayStation 3 title Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

Users will be able to download episodes of TV show Top Gear through Gran Turismo TV, with a total of 40 episodes available over the PlayStation Network.

Additionally, the Top Gear Test Track – where show host Jeremy Clarkson and team test drive the latest cars – will be replicated in Gran Turismo 5.

"We at Polyphony are great fans of the world’s best motoring programme, Top Gear, so we’re delighted to be collaborating with BBC Worldwide to deliver Top Gear content via Gran Turismo," said Kazunori Yamauchi, President, Polyphony Digital.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will be released for the PlayStation 3 in 2008. The series has sold over 47 million units to date.

"BBC Top Gear is the world’s number one motoring media brand and we’re thrilled to make it accessible to Gran Turismo gamers," added Simon Danker, director of digital media at BBC Worldwide.

"We continue to explore different avenues to share our content with an expanding audience, and are delighted to participate with Polyphony Digital in the launch of this exciting new opportunity."
- Gameindustry.biz

:D:D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
in the words of Peter Griffin "Freakin Sweet"

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Good stuff. I can't wait to see this one. The screen captures of the cockpit views are pretty impressive.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
NIIIICCCEEEE! I *LOVE* Top Gear. Have any of you guys seen season 10? It's hilarious! I look forward to this when I finally get my PS3. I've always wanted to drive that track.

SheepStar

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
When is this game set to release? I've got my PS3 on preorder, and this game will be at the top of the list of games to get.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis