Tonight’s viewing pleasure Alter Bridge Live at the Royal Albert Hall !

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Very well done concert ! Set comes with Blu-ray regular dvd and a two disc cd set !
That's a great venue. I've got a David Gilmour concert filmed there and it's excellent.

I may have to check them out. I've heard a lot of their music, but am not a "fan". I do like Mark Tremonti though. His solo stuff is pretty good too if you haven't heard it.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
That's a great venue. I've got a David Gilmour concert filmed there and it's excellent.

I may have to check them out. I've heard a lot of their music, but am not a "fan". I do like Mark Tremonti though. His solo stuff is pretty good too if you haven't heard it.
Iam not the biggest fan either but the way this is done with this orchestra is really unusual and these guys really put on a good show it’s a very good production. I have herd some of Tremonti’s solo stuff and agree.

I’ve got the both Gilmour’s disc’s from this venue and there both excellent as is Joe Bonamassa’s show from there .

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Iam not the biggest fan either but the way this is done with this orchestra is really unusual and these guys really put on a good show it’s a very good production. I have herd some of Tremonti’s solo stuff and agree.

I’ve got the both Gilmour’s disc’s from this venue and there both excellent as is Joe Bonamassa’s show from there .
Ok, then that's one I'll have to get. I like when bands do out of their box sort of stuff like that.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Ok, then that's one I'll have to get. I like when bands do out of their box sort of stuff like that.
Now I don’t know if your a sound garden fan or not but I’ve a great copy of them on soundstage that’s real done well it’s pretty heavy. Iam not there biggest fan either but this is well done too the film quality on both these I’ve mentioned is superb too and another which is I’d say the best performance of any of the 100 some concerts I have is The Counting Crows August and everything After live in New Your it’s just a superb performance and I’ve seen all these band live so Iam quite critical of concert on disc lol I’ll give you more later it’s late time for bed !

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Now I don’t know if your a sound garden fan or not but I’ve a great copy of them on soundstage that’s real done well it’s pretty heavy. Iam not there biggest fan either but this is well done too the film quality on both these I’ve mentioned is superb too and another which is I’d say the best performance of any of the 100 some concerts I have is The Counting Crows August and everything After live in New Your it’s just a superb performance and I’ve seen all these band live so Iam quite critical of concert on disc lol I’ll give you more later it’s late time for bed !
Very big soundgarden fan so I'd be into that for sure.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Very big soundgarden fan so I'd be into that for sure.
It’s very good look for on Blu-ray pretty sure it was recorded over two night in a theater in California— Soundgarden live from the artists den if your a fan it’s a must have . I got mine on Amazon on sale for less than 25 bucks .

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis