psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My system, my cat. I have never seen her up there before.

View attachment 9219

Display: LG 47LD650

Blu Ray: Sony bdp s560

Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR608

Speakers;

Front L/R: DefTech SM450

Center: DefTech C L R 2002

Surrounds L/R: DefTech SM450

Sub Woofer: Audio Pro Sub Evidence Mk11

Last edited:
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Calibration Kitty says your surrounds aren't timber matched with the fronts.:p

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice, I was expecting PSB speakers though :p

My cat likes to sit on amplifiers :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have a cat that will sleep all day long on my rack. We keep a laptop on the rack to block the space and keep him off but as soon as we use the laptop, he's up there taking a nap.

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
I'm constantly cleaning paw prints and fur off of my subs. I've never caught either of our cats on them though. :confused:

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Looks like you need a squirt gun to me. I got rid of a cat for doing just that:eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like you need a squirt gun to me. I got rid of a cat for doing just that:eek:
Cats like heights and things that are warm. She didn't hurt anything and will not be punished for doing something that comes natural to her.

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
Nice little setup:), but you should bring the L/Rs forward a little.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Nice little setup:), but you should bring the L/Rs forward a little.
View attachment 9241

Thanks.

Yes, I agree the speakers should be out more. I'm still trying to figure where to put the sub. I have WAF, to deal with also. Looking at the picture, on the left side in front of that speaker is my sub. Because of the fins on the back of the sub it sticks out a little from the stand the center sits on. I had to choose between which one stuck out, speaker stand or sub. Wife said sub....

This pic. is with my PSB set up, but the new DefTech system is set up the same way.

Last edited:
B

bonejob

Audioholic Intern
Nice, I was expecting PSB speakers though

My cat likes to sit on amplifiers :D
So does mine. I had no problem with it until she puked over the cooling vent. No harm really done, but it was no fun cleaning cat vomit from the vents and the heat sinks.

I tried explaining to her about delicate electronics, but she just doesn't seem to get it. So I've since taken measures to block her access to the top of the amplifier.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis