The SEPARATES vs. AVR Thread

Do Separates (Preamps or Pre-pros + Amps) Sound Better Than AVRs in Direct/Bypass Modes?

• Yes, Separates sound better than AVRs

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • No, Separates and AVRs sound about the same

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • No, Separates and AVRs sound about the same when they are similar in price range

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ah, so he replaced the JBL's. Neat. His job is crazy stressful, so good to know he's doing alright.
Dan works in the Healthcare. So I can definitely see how it can get busy, especially with COVID.

When he called me on the phone one time, I was actually responding to a CODE BLUE situation at the hospital. :D

So we both know it can get busy in a heartbeat.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Which model RBH? Thought he was only replacing the PB4000 subs.
Well, he now has dual RBH SV-1212 Reference subs. And I think he plans on getting two more SV-1212 Reference subs. But maybe Dan will come back to AH one day and tell us his story. :D

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Well, he now has dual RBH SV-1212 Reference subs. And I think he plans on getting two more SV-1212 Reference subs. But maybe Dan will come back to AH one day and tell us his story. :D
Speaking for me only, I find It’s sometimes easier to browse than be posting constantly especially since I’m not in a spending mode during these crazy times. :). I’ve been watching these boards since 2002 but only posting the past few years. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Speaking for me only, I find It’s sometimes easier to browse than be posting constantly especially since I’m not in a spending mode during these crazy times. :). I’ve been watching these boards since 2002 but only posting the past few years. :)
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Days later ................... You see what I just did there? I was just browsing your posts and didn't even post anything. But then I couldn't help myself and had to post. :eek: :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis