The popular Outlaw M2200 mono block power amp

How likely are you to buy this Monoblock?

• 100%

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • 50%

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • 0% - I have no need for any more amps

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • 0% - I might change amps, but not these amps

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 0% - I want to match my amps with Pre-pro and I don’t own an Outlaw Pre-Pro

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • What is a monoblock???

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Already have one or more

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
I

iraweiss

Enthusiast
Does anyone have experience with the 2220? How does it compare to the 2200?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Does anyone have experience with the 2220? How does it compare to the 2200?
Have a read of the following thread posts. You will find answers that should remove any fear of getting a poorer product design than that of the 2200:

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
True, hardly any talks/reviews/questions etc., about the M2220. So no news is good news then??

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just assume likely the same performance with a bit of a design update. They're prolly a lot more alike than different.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
So probably just a design refresh more than anything?
I think so, but again there has been hardly any info or photos of this thing so you never know. The specs are virtually the same exact minor difference in the sensitivity specs, but Outlaw does not appear to be too serious in the accuracy of that spec anyway as far as I know. Physically it is about 1.5 lbs lighter and the height doubled. The weight loss is probably just on paper, due to them not bothering to be accurate in their specs..., but could also be a result of using thinner gauge metal for the enclosure. Weight loss = lower cost too for made in China/Taiwan products.

Shanman

Shanman

Audioholic
If any of you respectable gents want to let one of your multiple 2200's go, hit me up. I've been on the prowl to make a pair as I currently only have one to match it- currently only getting scam relies to my search. You would help me stop staring at Parasound A23+ and Monolith 2 channel power amps....

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis