Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Audioholic
I am planing to pre- order the RZ50 not impressed with V6A .

WookieGR

WookieGR

Audioholic
I'm really enjoying my RZ50. The one thing that's bothering me about it over the Denon it replaced is that the TV can't sync without turning it on and off a couple times. With the Denon it always just worked.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic
I'm really enjoying my RZ50. The one thing that's bothering me about it over the Denon it replaced is that the TV can't sync without turning it on and off a couple times. With the Denon it always just worked.
That AVR is a beast, CEC issues aren't uncommon at all with TV to AVR audio and or video. Especially with older 4K TVs. This is the first time that I haven't had a CEC issues with a 4K tv to AVR. But my 4K TV is new 2021 model also so maybe they worked out some bug's? Hopefully it'll continue in my use with no CEC issues.

WookieGR

WookieGR

Audioholic
That AVR is a beast, CEC issues aren't uncommon at all with TV to AVR audio and or video. Especially with older 4K TVs. This is the first time that I haven't had a CEC issues with a 4K tv to AVR. But my 4K TV is new 2021 model also so maybe they worked out some bug's? Hopefully it'll continue in my use with no CEC issues.
If I turn on the TV first, wait a moment then turn on the AVR it's fine. Just can't do it the other way around.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic
If I turn on the TV first, wait a moment then turn on the AVR it's fine. Just can't do it the other way around.
I had a issues with CEC, where only watching over the air live tv I would get a buzzing sound from my speakers when I would change channels. Thought it was a amp issue in the AVR. It only did that on that source. As soon as I would change the channel it went away, watching awhile change channels and buzzing back again. Went into the tv audio settings did a hard reset and buzzing never happened again. Now was it a CEC issue, I'd say it was. But who really knows the one's who designed that technology probably don't even know.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Full Audioholic
There is a CEC setting each for TV and AVR. Did you recheck?? What remote are you using? Is the remote sync'd for both devices??? There must be some other settings?

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis