The new GLOB cables

J

JurisFrog

Enthusiast
I read the news article about the GLOB cables posted on the front page, and man, am I impressed! Everyone needs to check these out; these may be the best cables on the market.

Can anyone tell me how much these are? If they're affordable (less than $500 for a full set) then I'm returning my Blue Jeans and getting the GLOBS.

thoughts?

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Price be darned, gotta get them just to impress the neighbors.

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
JurisFrog said:
I read the news article about the GLOB cables posted on the front page, and man, am I impressed! Everyone needs to check these out; these may be the best cables on the market.
Does this guy sound like a shill (or perhaps a troll) or what....

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I wanna get a set for my car. Then I can have underbody glow AND state of the art sound!

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Nick250 said:
Does this guy sound like a shill (or perhaps a troll) or what....
Are you the only one here who doesn't know a joke when it hits you in the face?

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
Awww, man....it was a JOKE? I was just reachin' for my Visa! :p

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
Mudcat said:
Are you the only one here who doesn't know a joke when it hits you in the face?
Damn, I got suckered in.

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Nick250 said:
Damn, I got suckered in.

Don't feel bad, I got suckered in by the pretty picture and actually started to read the article with the attitude of "those look nice", read a line on the page and thought "are these for real". It took two lines of text for me to start thinking "is today April 1st?".

enob

enob

Audioholic Intern
I got suckered in too I had the own Visa card out and was looking for information on how to order them, one thing i did note was the registered trademark statement belonging to Audioholics and not Monster.. :cool:

"GLOB™ and IBS™ are registered trademarks and property of Audioholics L.L.C. Patents pending"

Wait the trademark is pending....

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
When I presented these cables at the Monster Booth during the CES show, I told the Monster people if they tried to copy this cable design and/or terminology, I would sue them :eek: However, I was willing to sell them the rights for a price :rolleyes:

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
I just have one question. How did they sound? Judging by the picture, you wouldn't hear anything because only one cable is connected. Unless you also have a proprietary design which you have not let on about yet. One that actually makes the cables transparent or in this case, invisible. :D

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
My one question is how does gravitational propagation imact the sound of these cables when used in close proximity to a ficus? I knwo my 12ga zip cord becomes very green sounding when in this environment, and it just does not suit rock music at all.

Oh, and what grade of chocolate is the smoothness? is it white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocatl?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis