BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
the latest episode (S01E06 - True), which I am started to watch, after the usual opening (quick overview of the major event previous series) goes to something completely unexpected... and I'm like WTF - is it even the right TV show??

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
the latest episode (S01E06 - True), which I am started to watch, after the usual opening (quick overview of the major event previous series) goes to something completely unexpected... and I'm like WTF - is it even the right TV show??
Yeah, I had the exact same feeling and checked if I had clicked on the wrong series :D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I also enjoy “The Nevers” and clicked out of the last episode to see if I selected the correct show. F#%kin’ Whedon, he pulled the same s#%t on “Dollhouse.”

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Whedon, may be "Cancelled" soon, if not for poor directing choices, then for the way he treats his actors/actresses. I have tried to stick with "The Nevers" Have not watched the most recent episode, but I think I am done with this sereis

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Whedon, may be "Cancelled" soon, if not for poor directing choices, then for the way he treats his actors/actresses. I have tried to stick with "The Nevers" Have not watched the most recent episode, but I think I am done with this sereis
Firing abusive bosses is not "Cancelling" but a much needed comeuppance.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Episode 1 and thought it was so boring. So I didn't even go any further. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis