The Nakamichi Shockwafe DTS:X Ultra 9.2 Soundbar Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
The Nakamichi Shockwafe DTS:X Ultra 9.2 Soundbar Giveaway is Here! To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with Nakamichi to give away one of their Nakamichi Shockwafe DTS:X Ultra 9.2 Soundbars.

The Shockwafe Ultra 9.2 DTS:X is based off their flagship 7.1 channel Shockwafe Pro system. With the Ultra 9.2 Nakamichi kept their award-winning soundbar (every driver in the soundbar is upgraded), but increased the size of their satellite speakers from a single 2 ½” full range driver per speaker to a dipolar 3” driver and 1” tweeter. But since it’s a 9.2 system they also added two more satellite speakers for rear and side surround.

For more information about this soundbar, please take a look at the preview article here:

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Nakamichi email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Nakamichi email newsletters.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The 45” front soundbar comes with 8 internal speakers including two side firing sound effect speakers, four modular side and rear speakers, and TWO wireless 10” subwoofers. The system has 18 speaker drivers and a multitude of setup options all for $1,199!

For more information about this soundbar, please take a look at the preview article here:

PRIZE:
One Nakamichi Shockwafe DTS:X Ultra 9.2 Soundbar that can deliver 9 channels of extreme surround performance. (Retail value: $1,199)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Prize to be sent between March to April 2018.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Nakamichi newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 1/1/18 to 2/28/18 will be chosen at random as the system winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends February 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST!

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 2/28/18 at 11:59 PM EST

J

Justmy002

Enthusiast
Too bad I already have this soundbar and I'm totally in love with it. Definitely the best soundbar out there if you are looking for the best surround sound in my opinion

F

Fragmon

Audiophyte
I will test this soundbar. Today there is no was to get this system in Europe.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
So I got an error saying I am already registered, but I think it might be left over from another giveaway...please make sure I am registered.

Thank you.

Calvert

Calvert

Audioholic
Please announce the lucky winner so we can express our congratulations.

Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
Congratulations to Greg Alstad for winning the Nakamichi Shockwafe DTS:X Ultra 9.2 Soundbar Giveaway! Thanks to all for participating and stay tuned for your chance to win BIG in our next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis