The missus will never know!

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Peter Marcks said:
HAHA! Yes, good point Craig. I can't wait to see your describe the expression on your wife's face when you show her your "secondary" box with curved port tubes sticking out of it. Just tell her it is a bottle holder, and can hold both a Coke and a Pepsi at the same time :)

Cheers
Peter - RJ and I had a pretty amusing off line chat, and that is where the "Pepsi Bottle" quip came from. We were joking about how many Pepsi bottles he would need to save to afford the Turbo upgrade.

In other words, we weren't teasing the "turbo option" as being a bottle holder.

Of course, if it COULD hold a bottle, function over form would increase ..... :)

P

Peter Marcks

Banned
Craig, to be quite honest, I had no idea that you guys had made a quip about Pepsi bottles. I had thought my idea was original, but looks like you guys got to it first :D

Have a good one

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Peter Marcks said:
Craig, to be quite honest, I had no idea that you guys had made a quip about Pepsi bottles. I had thought my idea was original, but looks like you guys got to it first :D

Have a good one
Hmmm ... In that case, one could form a picture regarding possible looks for the Turbo option. Cool !

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
craigsub said:
Hmmm ... In that case, one could form a picture regarding possible looks for the Turbo option. Cool !

I'm thinkin' headers with those hot side mufflers seen on some vettes. :D

9f9c7z

Banned
craigsub said:
Just PICTURE that Denali in a room ... That driver facing stright out is an 18 inch passive radiator.
Maybe build a room around that Denali, the way Bob Dylan had a room with a projector built around a Ford Mustang. Dylan has/had a drive-in home theater…in a room.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis