Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting article in a recent Railway Age on some of Amtraks troubles ............

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
watching the live YouTube feed now, controlled burn is underway, fingers crossed !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
with all this crap released into the air the EPA will have a field day ! Being downwind........gives a whole new meaning to 'acid rain' !!

Kinda surprised NS stock only took a $6.00 hit today...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
3db asked for a few shots of my Garden RR so here goes.........

2 of my live steamers, a 2-8-0 Consolidation and my Shay locomotive. Both operate on butane and distilled water.
cosol side view copy.jpg
Shay Oakwood RR.jpg
shay elevated.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Couple more of my operation at ground level in the side yard......
side yard layout.JPG
side yard meet.JPG

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Go-Nad, the lawyers will be having a field day with this mess. As for Gov DeWine, taking nothing more than assurances from a company CEO(based on the clip provided) over something of this magnitude clearly shows his inability to govern.

Remember Hooker Chemical ? remember 'Love Canal' ? how about Lac - Megantic ? As for the Montreal Maine & Atlantic RR...... gone. NS, are you next ? probably not but lawsuits will for sure be forthcoming !!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
agreed and in some ways I'm surprised this kind of behavior isn't more prevalent
Agree, so many nuts out there
agreed and in some ways I'm surprised this kind of behavior isn't more prevalent
Agree, she should get more than 20 years, just to serve as a message to others. I say 30-life, since what she did, could have killed people depending on the type of train.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Well another derailment in Ohio 5pm yesterday, this time outside of Springfield state road 41 close to the fairgrounds. A Norfolk Southern trains 20 out of 212 cars derailed. No hazardous materials are involved. NO injuries.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis