The JBL 590s are 50% off right now

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I've been checking and checking, waiting for the JBL 570s or 580s but more the 570s to go on sale as they drop to 200 each at times and I'm gonna pounce. I just looked and the 590s are 50% off 500 each if anyone is interested. They are too big for me and I'm not looking to spend a grand right now even as good a deal this is.
I thought when one went on sale they all did but JBL studio speakers only came on my radar recently so I just started checking.
I'll wait, I'll be patient for when the 570s go on crazy sale.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have seen all of the Studio 5 series go on sale simultaneously before, but not the last few times it seems.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
They are great speakers for the price indeed. But they are big and wide so you have to have the space for them. Luckily in one of my setups I do.

Infinity R263's are on sale for $199 for those that need a narrower tower.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
They are great speakers for the price indeed. But they are big and wide so you have to have the space for them. Luckily in one of my setups I do.

Infinity R263's are on sale for $199 for those that need a narrower tower.
Yeah I'm not going for the 590s but the 570s when they go on sale. The 590s are WAY too big for me and my situation. I have no need for them at this time but man what a great sale.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Would somebody just send me one of these big bastards so I can see what their performance is like. I have been curious for years now!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Would somebody just send me one of these big bastards so I can see what their performance is like. I have been curious for years now!
On serious sale right now and free shipping. Can't beat that. Someone should do a full on testing of these things that everyone praises. I've never seen such glowing reviews, they can't all be wrong.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
PM me Shady I still have one new in the box I'd be happy to work something out if you need 2 I don't have the other boxes but I could try to work something out

jd-mac

jd-mac

Enthusiast
I bought a pair of 590's in the Spring of '19. I used them in my surround a/v rig for a couple of years. This Spring I got the crazy idea to move them into my 2-channel room just to see how they'd compare to my Klipsch Cornwall IV's. Long story short: I sold the Klipsch and promoted the JBL's to the 2-channel rig where they still reside.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I bought a pair of 590's in the Spring of '19. I used them in my surround a/v rig for a couple of years. This Spring I got the crazy idea to move them into my 2-channel room just to see how they'd compare to my Klipsch Cornwall IV's. Long story short: I sold the Klipsch and promoted the JBL's to the 2-channel rig where they still reside.
They really are some amazing speakers man. They are easy to drive but I love putting some power through them as well. Those babies can sing

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis