The Jan 6 Commission hearings

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... I suspect with Cannon still calling some element of the shots, they don't want to act as she has clearly put her whole weight on the scale for Trump.)
She doesn't look overweight so that is a good start. ;) :D

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Now that I'd love to see, those two dip wads(Trump/Pelosi) in a ring with gloves on !! :p
It already happened in January 2018.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–2019_United_States_federal_government_shutdown

Trump had demanded $5.7 billion in federal money to pay for his border wall. He shut down the federal government, holding it hostage for 35 days in order to get the funds for the wall.

After prolonged negotiations with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer, Trump relented and dropped his demands. Those negotiations were described as a political knife fight. Shumer played good cop and Pelosi was the bad cop, going for Trump's jugular vein.

Afterwards, Trump always avoided Nancy Pelosi. Around that same time, GOP propaganda outlets, especially Faux News, began a relentless effort at bad-mouthing Pelosi. Trump was clearly afraid of her.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Ninja
It already happened in January 2018.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–2019_United_States_federal_government_shutdown

Trump had demanded $5.7 billion in federal money to pay for his border wall. He shut down the federal government, holding it hostage for 35 days in order to get the funds for the wall.

After prolonged negotiations with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer, Trump relented and dropped his demands. Those negotiations were described as a political knife fight. Shumer played good cop and Pelosi was the bad cop, going for Trump's jugular vein.

Afterwards, Trump always avoided Nancy Pelosi. Around that same time, GOP propaganda outlets, especially Faux News, began a relentless effort at bad-mouthing Pelosi. Trump was clearly afraid of her.
;););)
1665913131349.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Ninja
With the Cuckoo Caucus in control of the House Republicans next year there will be no further real investigations into the failed coup attempt in the House, but the Jan 6 Commission report (transcripts, etc) will be publicly available, and DOJ has said that they want a copy for use in their own investigations.

With Democrats in outright majority in the Senate with Warnock's win in the Senate run-off they will be in majority in the committees and issuing of any subpoena no longer has to be bipartisan. Perhaps the work of the Jan 6 Commission can have a continuation in the Senate.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

And here we have it... Recommendations for Trump charges to the DOJ.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I wanna add this in as it is a fairly succinct argument supporting Trump’s culpability in what transpired that day.
Frankly, it will take some pretty serious legal gymnastics to obfuscate his responsibility, assuming charges are actually brought.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis