The infinity beta 50's

F

frostiex

Enthusiast
Does any one know where in calgary or canada that sells these speakers?

F

frostiex

Enthusiast
MUDSHARK said:
Circuit City carries the Beta Line if there are any up there. Otherwise check www.infinitysystems.com.

I don't think circuit city ships to canada...but since I am going to florida for 2 weeks in december, maybe I will just buy one and ship it back....I wonder if I have to pay duty then?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
frostiex said:
I don't think circuit city ships to canada...but since I am going to florida for 2 weeks in december, maybe I will just buy one and ship it back....I wonder if I have to pay duty then?
If you open the boxes, and take them back with you, and show a recipt(sp) or something, you don't have to.

Maybe you could ship the rocket sub to a city on the border to a fellow audiophiles house and then just drive over to get it. open the box and look at it and then just drive it over the border. Once the box is open it is not new for customs. Have the person in the usa write a sale bill that he sold it to you used and you are set to go back over the border.
This is how it was explained before.

SheepStar

F

frostiex

Enthusiast
Sheep said:
If you open the boxes, and take them back with you, and show a recipt(sp) or something, you don't have to.

This is how it was explained before.

SheepStar
So the recipt has to be stating that it was used?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis