The Haunting DTS ES Discrete 6.1 $8.99

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Best Buy has it for $8.99 right now.

DTS ES Discrete 6.1. It's been reviewed as one of the best sounding DVD's in existence. I just purchased it.

Finished it about an hour ago. Second time around. All I can say is be extremely careful with your sub AND your speakers. I had to adjust my mains and surrounds multiple times during the movie. It has so much dynamic range, I though I blew one rear dipole! The massive bass doesn't really kick in until halfway through the movie, but then it gets insane.

MasterChief

MasterChief

Junior Audioholic
NICE In canada too i just seen it 12dollars. Im gonna get that tommorow Thanks I LOVE DTS-Es lol.

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
Thanks
Ordered it online from Bestbuy.ca... They say its out of stock though, I'll post an update when it ships.

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
Crappy story, decent acting, phenominal demo disc.

~Bob

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Yeah, I had it on DVD, but I sold it. It was laugh-out-loud awful, IMOHO.

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
Just got my disc today. There's very deep bass throughout the entire movie that makes an excellent demo, but annoys the crap out of you when you're actually trying to watch the movie. Despite what they may have thought when they were editing the sound, it does NOT build tension.

Anyway, I'll keep it on my shelf for demos, but I doubt I'll watch it again. The writing was laughable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis