The Dawg Crusher Killer

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry, I was just jacking with you guys.

Here are the real pictures. It is a "push/pop" design -so far I haven't been able to get it to blend in with the mains but I haven't had a lot of time with it yet.

It will literally toast the competition.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Rotary Woofer Pricing:

Design and installation, typical $8,000-$12,000*
This is my favorite part right here....

Design and installation ----

Does this look to you like $8-12K worth of install to you...
Pic of the install at the Trinity Wall Street Sanctuary..

Please.....

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Those bags of gravel are not free Warp...
This is my favorite part right here....

Design and installation ----

Does this look to you like $8-12K worth of install to you...
Pic of the install at the Trinity Wall Street Sanctuary..

Please.....

annunaki

annunaki

Those bags of gravel are not free Warp...
They could not even afford real plywood. They must really be trying to keep their margins high so they can afford to make the next 2... or take another trip to the Azores. :D

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
So how long before you get the pair of Danley's DTS-10's together Bro.... ?

Not sure why you sold the amp, it would have been more then enough power for those things...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I got 2 of the amps like the ones you use. The guy threw them in with the SIG 8's.;)

Not sure why you sold the amp, it would have been more then enough power for those things...

annunaki

annunaki

Those things are to big to ship standard UPS. Unless they go UPS freight?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
They could not even afford real plywood. They must really be trying to keep their margins high so they can afford to make the next 2... or take another trip to the Azores. :D
I think I got a new business plan. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Naw, it's just a Honda Civic with a fart pipe on it. :D

Good idea to remove the plates. The police are still looking for you after the monkey theft in the area.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm watching and waiting but thought I would let you know that I'm interested in buying your toaster from you when you upgrade to a 4 slicer. :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You can have it, we don't eat bread.

Wait, you shouldn't eat bread either...

I have had a heck of an issue with the shipping of my sub. It has spent a week traveling around the country so lets just hope it makes it safely.

Somehow it was shipped from CA to NJ and sat with a delivery exception of "unknown address" for a couple of days before I figured it out. It was finally rerouted to Texas and shows "out for delivery" right now.

You guys will not be excited, like I said, it is a basic consumer level sub but that's the direction I wanted to go. The second one will not be coming until I return from the honeymoon.
I'm watching and waiting but thought I would let you know that I'm interested in buying your toaster from you when you upgrade to a 4 slicer. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis