The Cramps - Flamejob

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
Great album cover. Great lyrics. Punk. Rockabilly. Surf. Really like the third track.

Songs the Lord Taught is good too. Really like Teenage Werewolf.

I was at a Eagles of Death Metal concert and Jesse Hughes started playing the Cramps. Didn't know he was playing Mean Machine at the time.

Would have been cool as hell to see them live, but they were a little bit before my time.

Anyone else dig the Cramps?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Great album cover. Great lyrics. Punk. Rockabilly. Surf. Really like the third track.

Songs the Lord Taught is good too. Really like Teenage Werewolf.

I was at a Eagles of Death Metal concert and Jesse Hughes started playing the Cramps. Didn't know he was playing Mean Machine at the time.

Would have been cool as hell to see them live, but they were a little bit before my time.

Anyone else dig the Cramps?
I couldn’t even name a cut, but what I’ve heard I’ve enjoyed.

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
Ya, Lux Interior and Poison Ivy met in the early 70s, got married, started a punk band, and spent the next forty some years making music until he died in the late 2000s. It must have been quite the ride. I wonder if she's lonely as hell now, or maybe not. Who knows these things. Sometimes I think the depths of loneliness might depend on the quality of the marriage. Other times I remember that women are carnivores.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis