The best outdoor speakers.

W

wgallagher

Junior Audioholic
Price aside what are the best outdoor speakers. Ones that all your nabors can hear. Loud but also sound great. What do you guys think.

W

wgallagher

Junior Audioholic
What about ones I can't mount on a wall or deck ?

W

wgallagher

Junior Audioholic
Those near speakers look cool how would you set those up it seams like alot of digging and trenching for the wire. Not sure how many I would need for my back yard.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Just curious, but what is the goal here? If you are simply aiming to get the neighbors ticked off you can do it with a couple of large PA horns as poor sound quality is a desired feature in anger development.

W

wgallagher

Junior Audioholic
Sound quality is a must I have a big back yard and I just want to make sure they are loud enough. I looked at the b&w and they looked nice but don't know anyone who has herd them.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

Those near speakers look cool how would you set those up it seams like alot of digging and trenching for the wire. Not sure how many I would need for my back yard.
I’m sure NEAR can help you determine how many you need. But how else to you expect to get the wiring to speakers that are spread all over the yard without digging and trenching? Isn’t that kind of like saying, “I want to go swimming, but I don’t want to get wet.” I guess you could hang the wiring overhead on poles, but those require digging too...

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis