Thank God for this website!!

U

Unregistered

My sister called me today about a "deal" for those Theater Research Speakers in Auburn (She goes to school there). She asked me what I knew of them. I remember that thread (Bumped for EVERYONE to read). I told her to get the hell out there and call there scam. She was pissed that I didnt approve of such a great deal. But when I told her to look for them on this website she was very grateful. Thanks guys!! My younger sister was going to shell out $650, and thats a lot of cash for someone in college.

Bicster

Bicster

Audioholic Intern
With all of the Perkins loans, Pell Grants, and financial aid available she can afford much better. A few years ago the government bought me a Bose Lifestyle system for my dorm room.

plhart

Audioholic
These poor-excuses-for-speakers are imported from China into a warehouse somewhere in Orange County, California. Their website can be found at www.speaker-city.com. Note that this company has nothing to do with the real Speaker City in Burbank, CA. Please read on....

I will be reviewing speakers for Audioholics and taking measurements at my old friend's real and original Speaker City location in Burbank, California which holds the trademark for the name "Speaker City". The real Speaker City's website is www.speakercity.com. I've known these guys since the seventies and they are some of the most knowledgeable and honest business people you will ever find. A good part of their continued excellent reputation is by word-of-mouth since they've supplied speakers and parts to all the TV and recording studios here for many, many years.

Let it be known that the Real Speaker City guys are attempting to have their name reclaimed by legal means since this Orange County "businessman" is obviously impacting the real guys and their hard earned reputation. That's about all I can say about this matter at this time.

Patrick Hart
Product Evaluation Manager
Audioholics

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis