Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Just to get a general feel for the weather, and I think Gene should definitly get his two cents in.

Gene, would you be willing and able to test the LCR characteristics of cables (speaker, interconnect, etc..) of AH members if they're sent with paid return shipping? I would offer my services, but my meter only does 100, 1K and 10K hertz. The results would be available to all in the cable section of this web site.

Or vice versa, is Gene looking for cable to test and does a member or reader have one that they are willing to part with for the time required for the tests to be conducted?

After a few recent posts, someone selling silver wire for $2350, and Mr. Seaton shilling $3000 interconnects with $400 RCA connectors. There may be a few AH members with esoteric cables like these that they bought a long time ago, and wonder how they stand up.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Mudcat;

Gene, would you be willing and able to test the LCR characteristics of cables (speaker, interconnect, etc..) of AH members if they're sent with paid return shipping?

Stop reading my mind and stealing my ideas ;)

We were actually going to offer this service after we get back from Cedia.

I am looking for cables from: Nordost, Audioquest, Analysis Plus, Transparant Audio, Bettercables, etc.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis