mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Has any of you watched this on Netflix?
Japanese animation. First time we watched an animation production.

Not bad.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Don't usually watch such. This part of the Ahnold Terminator universe?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I watched the whole thing this weekend. It is surprisingly insightful and actually explains some things that none of the films so far have been able to, relating to time travel. It does reference a lot of the films, with the appearance of the characters, some one liners, the locations where things take place, flashbacks, etc... Overall I really liked it.

It is done by Production IG who more or less got jump started with Ghost in the Shell. Though their recent offerings in the GitS haven't been so good, other projects they've done are really good, including this one.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Don't usually watch such. This part of the Ahnold Terminator universe?
We don't watch animated, but the subject was enough to try it since we have seen all the Terminator movies.
We have no issue quitting a movie or series early if not what we like.
This was pretty good.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
When you get a drama like this with a good story, the animated aspect becomes less important.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have this series ready to watch. Will get to it soon. :D

The only other animations I’ve watched include “Attack on Titans” and “Invincible”.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If you liked Attack on Titan, then the best Aminated series I watched this year (end of 2023), hands down, was Blue Eyed Samurai on Netflix. S2 is greenlit, but they said it won't come out until 2026.

I haven't watched Invincible, but saw that it was an Emmy nominee.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
If you liked Attack on Titan, then the best Aminated series I watched this year (end of 2023), hands down, was Blue Eyed Samurai on Netflix. S2 is greenlit, but they said it won't come out until 2026.

I haven't watched Invincible, but saw that it was an Emmy nominee.
Wow. I just saw E01 of Blue Eye Samurai. Awesome animation. And I love the writing/story already. Consider me hooked. :D

I started E01 of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I didn’t like the animation nor the story. Just 1 episode, but I couldn’t go on. :D

But Blue Eye Samurai is just totally awesome - most definitely my kind of series!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis