Techron (Crown 7560) Monoblock Amplifiers

A

aaron12345

Audiophyte
<p align="center">
<font size="6"><strong>Techron 7560 Gradient Drive Amplifier</strong></font></p>Techron, a division of Crown, is a well known maker of high quality audio components. I have two Techron 7560 monoblock amplifiers for sale. The price for <strong>BOTH </strong>of these monoblock amplifiers is $3900 including shipping within the continental United States, international customers please contact me for a shipping quote. Offers may be accepted, and I may decide to split up the monoblocks, email me if you are interested. The power output on these amps is astounding, click here for a power output table. These amplifiers are in MINT condition. They have received very little use and have never been driven more than a couple hundred watts. In fact, these amplifiers have the exact same circuitry and back panel as the Crown Delta Omega 2000, with the only difference being the front panel. Click here for a specification sheet from Techron's web site, or click here for 5 scanned pages from the manual with more detailed information. I have the performance graphs and circuit diagrams for these amps, and can scan them for you if requested. The written manual complete with circuit diagrams will be included with the unit upon sale. They have many uses, and would be great as a home theater sub woofer amp (or speaker amp for a large room), conference halls, PA systems, recording studio use that demands low distortion, band/night club use because of the high power output, MRI applications, power industry testing, or anything else that could use a high power amplifier. Currently these amplifiers have been professionally fitted with gold RCA inputs, however a phono adapter will be included, and they can be-refitted on request with gold a 1/4 inch phono input upon request. Pictures of one of the actual amplifiers are below (they both are in the exact same pristine condition!).</p> <p><strong><font size="5">Photos:</font></strong></p><table><tr><td></td><td></td><td></td><br><tr><td></td><td></td><td><div align="center"><strong>Click On The Picture to Enlarge!</strong></div></td></tr></tr></table>
<p><strong><font size="5">Shipping:</font></strong></p><p>Insured Trackable UPS ground shipping (within the Continental US) is included in the asking price of the amplifiers. These will come in two boxes, as they are 92 lbs EACH and UPS will not ship a single box over 150 lbs. International customers please contact me for a shipping quote.</p><p><strong><font size="5">Payment:</font></strong></p><p>I accept checks, money order, and credit cards (via PayPal). All checks will require a 12 day period for the checks to clear before the item is shipped. All PayPal purchases will be subject to a 2.9% processing fee. I will ship PayPal purchases within 48 hours of receiving payment. I am looking for $3900 to sell these amps as a pair, however offers may be accepted. I may decide to split up the pair, contact me if you want just one.</p><p><strong><font size="5">Contact:</font></strong></p><p>To contact me, please email me through this sites form (for spam protection), or call me at 703-536-8317. I'm generally home after 5:30 PM Monday-Friday. Ask for Aaron. </p><p><strong><font size="5">Returns/Warranty:</font></strong></p><p>A seven day not dead on arrival guarantee is included is this auction. All sales are final unless the item is dead on arrival, in which case please notify me within 7 days of receipt.</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis