Teac Reference A-H300 Integrated Amplifier - $150

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Teac Reference A-H300 integrated amplifier, one of the most highly sought after modern Teac components for it's size, quality, and showmanship. The 300 series combines style with function while minimizing the footprint for space conscious audiophiles. The Teac A-H300 has a host of features that are great for both beginner audiophiles and veterans alike. With the A-H300 you have inputs for a CD player, Phono, Tuner, Tape (loop), and MiniDisc (loop). The CD input has a Direct mode that will bypass the tone controls which reduces your signal to noise ratio. It has binding posts for speaker connections. The amplifier section is rated 35 watts RMS per channel with an 8 ohm load and 50 watts per channel into 4 ohms.

Inside it has discrete bipolar output devices on an extruded heatsink and a fairly chunky power supply with two 4700uF capacitors.

I'm sorry, there is no remote included in this ad. I rated it 7/10 because there is a small nick on the bottom edge near the bass tone control as well as a few small nicks near the back of the case cover. The amp still looks beautiful and works perfectly.

I hate to sell it, but I'm hoping I'll find an A-H500 soon to replace it. *fingers crossed*

I'm asking $150 plus shipping and handling to the lower 48 states. I may be willing to ship to Canada as well, we'll have to discuss it first. Paypal or Money Order, or cash for local pickup are the only payment options.

Thanks for looking.

<center>
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
</center>

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I read that. It's really sad that's the only review for the amp. It's a beautiful machine but not often seen in the States. Most of the Reference series components are fairly rare here but if you check UK Ebay they have the stuff all the time.

But that reviewer is right, it may be too sexy.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thats really snazzy looking. Too bad I'm not in need of an integrated amp. GL on your sale

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Thats really snazzy looking. Too bad I'm not in need of an integrated amp. GL on your sale
It's not just snazzy looking, it sounds great too. It's perfect for a computer based sound system where you don't need 100 watts going to each speaker. The size, styling, and quality are perfect for anyone with a need for sound in small quarters. The headphone output is also quite handy. I really do love the amp. If I don't sell it I won't object to keeping it since it's such a nifty little amp. It's sort of like "If I can get $150 it's worth it, but if not I might as well keep enjoying it".

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Is it gold or is that just the lighting? Definitely a nice looking, small amp.

I am sure there are remote codes out there that will work for this guy with a universal.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Is it gold or is that just the lighting? Definitely a nice looking, small amp.

I am sure there are remote codes out there that will work for this guy with a universal.
It's champagne in color. The finish is very sexy. It reminds me of the Technics DVD-Audio player that was out back in the early 2000's, was also a beautiful machine.

In regard to the remote. When the remotes pop up on Ebay they are often pretty inexpensive. Although for a desktop stereo amp I'm not sure why you'd need the remote much. This thing is a great alternative to a Sonic T amp or other compact amplifiers in my opinion because it bridges the gap between compact performance/features and cost in a great way.

N

Nostalgiaman

Audiophyte
Teac amp

Hi; Im interested in purchasing the teac amp if it is still available. please contact me as soon as possible.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Hi; Im interested in purchasing the teac amp if it is still available. please contact me as soon as possible.

I have a bad habit of not updating my for sale threads. I'm sorry, the amp has been sold.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis