Target $5 off any Blu-ray printable coupon

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
OK lets see if the link works:

LINKY

Go to movies, it will be there. The only downside is you have to download and install some little app that allows the printing. I am not sure if it actually installs or just runs because I don't see it in programs.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just wanted to note that I printed this out and tried it at lunch and it worked fine.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Walmart has Terminator Salvation and Night at the museum for 19.96 so if you print out the ad you can take it to Target and get another 5 bucks off. $14.96 for either isn't bad at all. If you make a copy of the coupon you can get 5 off of each if you buy them seperatley.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Walmart has Terminator Salvation and Night at the museum for 19.96 so if you print out the ad you can take it to Target and get another 5 bucks off. $14.96 for either isn't bad at all. If you make a copy of the coupon you can get 5 off of each if you buy them seperatley.
Yep, I used it today for Terminator Salvation. I didn't have the Walmart ad. There were a bunch of sale BDs as well, many $14.99 and $9.99, so you could pick up something in the $5-10 range with this coupon and the best part is, it is good until Dec. 24.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Yep, I used it today for Terminator Salvation. I didn't have the Walmart ad. There were a bunch of sale BDs as well, many $14.99 and $9.99, so you could pick up something in the $5-10 range with this coupon and the best part is, it is good until Dec. 24.
You don't need the ad for terminator but museum is 24.99 at target so you need it for the price match of 19.96 I am going tommorrow to get both.:)

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
Just wanted to let you guy's know Target will not except a print out of the Walmart ad. It has to be the ad itself and not a copy. I think it's bullshit but that is what they told me today when I went there.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm taking a screen print of walmarts website, and best buy's to see if Target will price match it since I don't have any actual ads.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm taking a screen print of walmarts website, and best buy's to see if Target will price match it since I don't have any actual ads.
It depends on who is behind the counter. Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't, so it is worth a shot.

selkec

selkec

Audioholic
does anyone know how I can print out more than just 2 of the 5 dollar coupons. It will only allow me to print 2 of them. Anyone else have this problem. I would just copy and scan them but I used them allready.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
They are barcoded, so I'm not sure how many times you can use each one. I would guess that if you used a different computer it would work, if you don't have another PC, try clearing your cookies then go back to the site.

selkec

selkec

Audioholic
Yeah I tried different computer. It didnt work. But I found a site that someone put up a pdf file with 6 coupons on it. I printed some out and they worked fine. I just got back from target. Ill try do upload the pdf file for everyone.

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis