Take a look at this bad boy

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Guy's you've gotta see this. I didn't know where else to post this. Caterpillar Chopper

And this has to be the baddest comercially available truck on the market. It will shame a Hummer if you park them side by side.International CXT

I know they've got zip all to do with audio, but they are pretty darn neat.

Last edited:
I had seen this truck before, but not the bike. Weird, if it didn't say they built that bike on American Chopper I'd swear it's a 3D rendering.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Takeereasy said:
And this has to be the baddest comercially available truck on the market. It will shame a Hummer if you park them side by side.International CXT
Well it is a BIG truck, but a Hummer is an off road vehicle and would go places this truck could only dream of. A Hummer would shame it once you get them in the dirt. Two very different vehicles.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Umm.... shouldn't a Caterpillar bike have a rear tread, and not a wheel? and a diesel engine? But I'm naturally picky, I also don't like people who paint Honda Civics red and call them Ferrari's.

And jay Leno recently did an article on the CXT for Popular Mechanics. Read it HERE

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
A Hummer would shame it once you get them in the dirt. Two very different vehicles.
And a used 20 year old CJ wrangler will shame the Hummer in the dirt. And it can't even climb a tree like a housecat. So there you have it. Your sister's kitten is the baddest SUV on the block ;)

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
My favourite part is that the international truck gets 7 to 10 MPG and they talk about how fuel efficient it is. It can tow a 40,000 lb trailer. And actually they are bringing out a Military version that will be off road capable. Come on, who do you know that will take an H2 off-roading, you might chip the canary yellow yuppie paint job. (I live in a city with a GM plant so there are a ton of hummers around and I really don't care for them)

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
And a used 20 year old CJ wrangler will shame the Hummer in the dirt. And it can't even climb a tree like a housecat. So there you have it. Your sister's kitten is the baddest SUV on the block ;)
Until you get to the river then the Jeep cant cross becuase it does not have a snorkle. Jeep CJ, Give me a break, My 4x4 Fontier can go anywhere a Jeep can :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis