jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>System pics coming soon. I just got a new digital camera so I will post some pics in the next day or so. In the mean time, if you have some pics please share them.</font>

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>Nice rip, I wish I had a workshop like that. What program did you use on your mac? I tried a few but they did not seem to be geared toward audio. Mac the scope looked good but it is 100 bucks.

I will post mine on saturday. I have to work friday, dang it I wanted to use the new camera
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
<font color='#000080'>Ask him about the super fish-tweeters... &nbsp;
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General
<font color='#000000'>The program I'm using is iSpectrum. Get it here. It's $29.

Another one to look at is SignalScope (do a Google). I agree: Mac the Scope would be the one to get if you could justify the money.

As for the fish tweeters, that's ultra-secret classified info!</font>

M

MattGoose

Enthusiast
Jeff-
How do you like the Paradigm monitor? Im planning a new system and I currently plan on using a rotel rsx-1067 with either the Monitor 7s, CC370, Mini-Monitors, and a PS100 sub or the B&W DM602.5 (front), B&W LCR600 (center), B&W DM600 (rears), B&W ASW-675 (sub); both speaker sets come to about the same price. Any input, especially pros/cons of the paradigm set up would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Matt, I love the paradigm, best bang for the buck IMHO. The tweeters on the monitor stuff are just amazing. I have used and heard much more so called high-end tweeters, Dynaudio, Focal, Peerless, Vifa, ect. and I was never able to achive a sound like the Monitors have, which is silky smooth, never harsh but not laid back either. They make very good stuff even their lower end stuff sounds great. I have not listend to their new High-end line.
I am afraid to, It would force me to choose between my Wife and some speakers. I would miss her very much :D

Last edited:
ThA tRiXtA

ThA tRiXtA

Full Audioholic
Wow that's a pretty nice system! :D

That's neat how your sub has a heatsink on the back of it.

I like the surround speaker brackets that are holding them up. very simple and elegant.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
ThA tRiXtA said:
I like the surround speaker brackets that are holding them up. very simple and elegant.
Thanks, the brackets were $6.50 a pair at home depot :D

C

Cygnus

Senior Audioholic
jeffsg4mac, what receiver do you use in that setup? Heh...i looked again....2803 :)

Nice setup!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis