SVS Ultra Tower pair piano black

D

Dreamweaverx5000

Audioholic
Minor cosmetic. A chip on the front right. Left sub grill con-caved a little. Does not effect Performance.
Auburn, AL local pickup.
I have had them for a year. Sound great but they have too much energy for my poorly sound treated room.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Pretty good price to be honest. They should sell.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
$1000 is not a bad deal, especially for someone who is looking for a 2.0 stereo system (since those really are full range speakers - down to ~24hz IIRC).

D

Dreamweaverx5000

Audioholic
I’m not fond of haggling. It’s firm but it’s half of what I paid when I bought them used from Listen Up.

D

Dreamweaverx5000

Audioholic
I had planned to fill out the whole SVS Ultra line. For HT. But my room even after attempts to treat it created too much reflection for my taste. I don’t play things supper loud. And though my receiver is not the best. I needed to turn up the volume to a movie level sound to get that good movie feel, but my room didn’t like the levels that high. They really have a lot of momentum to the sound on these. But I have to work with the environment :/

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
SVS might send you a replacement for that grille, free of charge. They did for me, even outside warranty.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I think your asking price is more than fair. They're very good speakers and I loved mine when I had them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis