SVS Price Increase planned for Canada

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I was browsing Youtube and the Spec of Tech guy stated that SVS is planning a ~20% increase in their speakers/subs across the board very soon. Not sure if it is going to hit all of North America

**ATTENTION** BUY SVS NOW! A Warning About SVS Products! - YouTube

Looks like price increases are an annual thing? or just for the reasons stated in his video, they are using a distributor network.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lmao. 20%? What a joke. I guess that legendary CS does cost something. Didn’t watch the video yet, but wow.

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
Lmao. 20%? What a joke. I guess that legendary CS does cost something. Didn’t watch the video yet, but wow.
I have two RSL Speedwoofers and they are awesome. I also have the RSL Speedwoofer 12S coming as I was lucky enough to get the early access.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I have two RSL Speedwoofers and they are awesome. I also have the RSL Speedwoofer 12S coming as I was lucky enough to get the early access.
Does RSL have the 12s info up on its site yet??? That's the sub I'm super stoked about!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I was browsing Youtube and the Spec of Tech guy stated that SVS is planning a ~20% increase in their speakers/subs across the board very soon. Not sure if it is going to hit all of North America

**ATTENTION** BUY SVS NOW! A Warning About SVS Products! - YouTube

Looks like price increases are an annual thing? or just for the reasons stated in his video, they are using a distributor network.
If it hits North America I feel they priced themselves out of the market if they increase prices again. I understand times are tough but I just even with the first raise can't justify them as the best bang for buck value they use to have.

Plus they're speakers could really use an overhaul especially the Ultra lineup. It's kindoff gotten long in the tooth and with companies like Martin Logan really upping they're game with new product coming out its definetly starting to show.

A PB 16 ultra is like 3000 right now for that money we are crossing over into sub territory that offer you so much more performance and value for the money. My Rythmik FV18 outperform that ultra 16 in every metric and for a lot less.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I just saw they were up on the site I am so stoked!!!! I am on the list to pre order!!!!

B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
well that really sucks i just bought a PB 3000 and was hoping to get another down the road but 20 percent is a big hike

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis