Suggestions on purchasing new 3d Blu ray player

BigJoeXXL

BigJoeXXL

Audioholic Intern
Looking to get some suggestions on what would be the best 3D Blu Ray Player.. Im definitely wanting a outstanding picture and audio quality to go with my brand new 60" Samsung F8500 and my 7.2 home theater. Budget around $200. Please help...

I'm really considering jumping on the sale at Frys for the Pioneer BDP-150 3D Blu-Ray Player. $89.99 but I'm not sure....
http://www.frys.com/search?to=24&cat=-68524&sort=price desc&from=0&query_string=&pType=pDisplay&fq=m10099998 Pioneer
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
IMO, in that price range, get a Panasonic or Sony. Should be in about the same price range and they've consistently produced the best players in the budget category. The new panasonic models are about to come out, so I'd either look for a good price on the current models or wait for the new ones.

BigJoeXXL

BigJoeXXL

Audioholic Intern
Will I be missing out on any new features if i go with an older model??

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Will I be missing out on any new features if i go with an older model??
Perhaps. New features are the main reason they always come out wit new models. But wether it affects you or not depends on what feature you are talking about and if you needed them to begin with.

BigJoeXXL

BigJoeXXL

Audioholic Intern
I know I want two HDMI ports. I also want 7.1 audio and not really sure about anything else. Lol

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I'm pretty sure all 3D ready players ave two HDMI ports, but you might want to do some research on the units you're looking at.

As for 7.1, that's fom either your digital audio feeds or your HDMI feed, and both are handled in your receiver.

M

martinluthra14

Audiophyte
hi

I want to suggest you Sony BDP-S190 Blu Ray Disc Player

This Sony BDP-S190 Blu Ray Disc Player offers you everything that you can imagine. Enjoy Full HD 1080p Blu-ray Disc movies, plus connect to the internet and stream movies, music and videos from YouTube with this Sony BDP-S190 Blu Ray Disc Player. With this Sony BDP-S190 Blu Ray Disc Player download the free Media Remote app.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis