U

Unregistered

I currenlty have a bose AM6 II and a yam 5730 5.1. sounds pretty good for my limited budget, but i need a better sub woofer. the bose passive module just doesn't cut it for deep base. Can anyone recomend a good woofer, I have been looking an velodyne, infinity but the range is so large, can i get a decent woofer around $150-$200 ?

thanks

Paul

U

Unregistered

yuo shouldn't mix another sub with the cubes.....the acousticrap has a built in xover for those tiny sats

U

Unregistered

the "acoustcrap" sub module is stand alone from the additional sub i want to add, the add sub will be conected directly to the reciever's sub output while the acoustamass sub gets connected in series to the 5 speaker output on the amp.

Votrax

Votrax

Audioholic
For $200 you can't beat the Sony SA-WM500. You would be hard pressed to spend twice that on a better sub. I've got the SA-WM40 which is the previous model. Sony increased the output from 120W to 150W on the new unit. The SA-WM40 was rated 4.57 out of 5 with 326 reviews at audioreview.com. I'm sure the SA-WM500 will follow suit.

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

the acouticrap is not a sub it is more directional than a sub so you will have to place it properly

R

Redbone

Audioholic
Paradigm PDR-10 on Ebay almost new for under $200.....Also Look for Hsu STF1 on ebay for around the same range.

Swylen

Swylen

Audiophyte
I got a JBL EP250 for $199 shipped from www.jr.com a few weeks back. Chumps at Bestbuy sell them for $499. It's a monster sound out of this 12" 250W Woooofer. Watch the J&R friday sales.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Yamahaluver said:
Check out Yamaha's YST-SW 100 or 315.
I lost count of the number of Yamaha products you have recommended. You really are true to your moniker. :D

Does your dedication extend to the musical instrument and motorbike divisions? :D

-Chris

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis