R

redd454

Audioholic
i have five hooked to my system, all wyed to my first v2095, would it be better to run two of them to my second inline v2095, or is the signal strong enough from one lfe on first v2095, the are all are not very far from receiver, just wondered about all those wye's degrading signal?

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Splitting the signal doesn’t degrade it. Just perhaps less signal strength, for which the sub’s gain knob can adjust.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

R

redd454

Audioholic
i hate to loose any signal strength, i do have two v2095 at the start of the system, set onscreen, exactly the same, since they are linked together, could i run some sub's off of one, the remaining off the other?

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Reduction in signal level will be minimal and is easily made up by turning up the sub’s gain knob. You only have a problem if your subs are already turned up all the way, and the receiver’s sub output all the way up as well.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

R

redd454

Audioholic
the sub out control, on v2095 is confusing to me, one place it say's +10, and can be reduced, another place, it reads -10 and cannot be increased?

R

redd454

Audioholic
ADD TO YESTERDAY'S QUESTION, WHY DOES THE V2095, ON SCREEN AT LFE OUT, HAVE AN ADJUSTMENT OF -10 TO +10, THEN IN SUB ADJUSTMENT, IN ANOTHER SETTING, RECEIVER SAY'S IT'S FACTORY SET TO 0db, AND WILL ONLY ADJUST TO -20, I MUST BE MIXED ON GAIN FACTOR'S, THAT BEING SAID, WHERE SHOULD THESE ADJUSTMENTS BE SET? THANKS

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
It should probably be adjusted where you can go negative and positive. (-10 to +10)
Usually you should have the adjustment where you also have the test tones. Other places might be per input tweaking or hot LFE channel source format compensation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis