Subwoofer Recommendation

P

panirwane

Audiophyte
Give me some suggestions please on the sub to go with Yamaha A-S301 amp and JBL Studio 530 speakers, something around $150
ok with used.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
What are you using it for? Mainly music, movies, both? How big is your room? 150$ is a small budget, even on the used market. Have you checked Kiijijii or Craigslist or FB Marketplace in your area?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Monoprice and Dayton Audio/Parts-Express are the only two "new" subwoofer distributers that meet your criteria that I'd even consider. If it were me I'd save some more money as I wouldn't spend $150 to add just a little bit to my speaker setup.

D

daniellemill

Audiophyte
I prefer Dayton Audio/Parts-Express! I am satisfied with both the price and the quality!

J

jsf0656

Audioholic
i know that the SVS SB2000 pro or SB2000 which is the ones i have, have been incredible for music which is what i use it for with my yamaha. i dont use it for HT but i can vouch for the music part! i know that is alot more than you wanted to spend. i had some $100-$200 dollar subs and i didnt really know what a great sub was until i purchased the SVS subs.i waited until i could spring for those instead of keep on getting sub par subs and what i difference! i kept on checking on the outlet deals at SVS. it changes almost daily.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis