Substandard TV Program Audio

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Hulu on my firestick was only 2.0....been a while since I trialed it, tho. Didn't realize Youtube TV is a separate subscription thing....never noticed :)
Very much depends on the show with Hulu. Their original stuff is 5.1, but outside of that I'm not sure.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Very much depends on the show with Hulu. Their original stuff is 5.1, but outside of that I'm not sure.
I just looked at the list of original shows Hulu offers....none of which I watched (or would watch).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The volume on my Toshiba Fire TV is a bit louder using Prime than either ATT Uverse or antenna TV. Maybe a design feature?:)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The volume on my Toshiba Fire TV is a bit louder using Prime than either ATT Uverse or antenna TV. Maybe a design feature?:)
I've had volume issues, particularly the preview mode, with my fire sticks. Very annoying. Worse than the old tv commercials at higher volume. Has me adjusting volume downward at end of a movie/show just so I don't get blasted. Amazon has been little help.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've had volume issues, particularly the preview mode, with my fire sticks. Very annoying. Worse than the old tv commercials at higher volume. Has me adjusting volume downward at end of a movie/show just so I don't get blasted. Amazon has been little help.
I hear you. My Prime video is built in to the TV so I have learned to reduce the volume when switching to Prime.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis