Sub trouble shooting - PB1000

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Just picked it up, ran home and hooked it up. Plugged RCA into sub out to LFE in. Crossover set to LFE. Phase at 0. Power on and no sound, volume on sub approximate 1/3.

I did previously run Odyssey with no sub plugged in. My best guess is odyssey shut off the sub signal and I need to re-run it with the sub plugged in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Just go into speaker settings and select yes for subwoofer. Or rerun audyssey...

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Just go into speaker settings and select yes for subwoofer. Or rerun audyssey...
That’s what I thought. Unfortunately I had to come back to work but I’ll get it up and running when I get home tonight and piss off the kids are in bed already.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That’s what I thought. Unfortunately I had to come back to work but I’ll get it up and running when I get home tonight and piss off the kids are in bed already.

Lol. Good way to train them to sleep heavy. Then you won’t have to worry about late night movies!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Make sure you set speakers to small
I changed them to small but I think I liked them better set to large. I’ll have to play with some settings.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I changed them to small but I think I liked them better set to large. I’ll have to play with some settings.

Large will not direct the lf to the sub. Needs to be small or lfe+main. Large is no good unless you have full range speakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis