Stranglehold for PS3 will include Hard Boiled

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was already wanting this game when I first heard about it and the fact that John Woo was "directing" the game and Chow Yun Fat would be involved as well. The first trailer for it doesn't look all that great, but still, just because it is the continuation of the original story, I wanted it. Hard Boiled is one of my favorite John Woo films so I was interested immediately.... So when Midway announced that they would include the movie on the Blu-Ray disc also, that just sealed the deal for me :)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
For the extra 10 bucks its definitly worth getting the special edition with the movie. Hopefully they release some more ingame trailers.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Hard Boiled and The Killer are my two favorite Woo movies. Both excellent in their own ways.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Hard Boiled and The Killer are my two favorite Woo movies. Both excellent in their own ways.
Yeah, I always wished they had redone The Killer with an American budget. Everything was great about that movie, other than the low-budget cinematography and cheap sound effects.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked the Hong Kong version of The Killer and I own that one, but I found it hard to locate the HK version of Hard Boiled locally, so this was good news for me, so now the question is, which version will be included? I'm guessing the American dubbed version, but I can live with that :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis