Stolen and Recovered Skyline

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
That car thief may be incompetent but not nearly as dumb as the armed robber in a story I read the other day (I think it was on msnbc.com).

Apparently he walked into a muffler shop with a gun intending to rob the place. When the employees told him that only the manager can open the safe, he left his home and cell phone numbers and asked them to call him when the manager returned. He got a call alright and when he showed up again plain clothes police officers were waiting for him.

It's bad enough that he was intent on committing armed robbery but leaving your phone number and basically saying 'can you call me back when it would be a convenient time for me to rob you' is incredibly hard to believe...you can't make this stuff up.

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
Haha wicked that made it on here, I am a member of Beyond.ca the car site that was involved. I am just north of Calgary, think that it is pretty funny that it made it on here. Not the first time that site is in the news because of the crime fighting going on there lol.

There was one thing with a hit and run, and one of the members was there and saw it, and got a nice big picture of the kid that hit the innocent family. That ended up in the paper and the news and such, just funny how a members of a forum can band together for the better good... sometimes :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Haha wicked that made it on here, I am a member of Beyond.ca the car site that was involved. I am just north of Calgary, think that it is pretty funny that it made it on here. Not the first time that site is in the news because of the crime fighting going on there lol.

There was one thing with a hit and run, and one of the members was there and saw it, and got a nice big picture of the kid that hit the innocent family. That ended up in the paper and the news and such, just funny how a members of a forum can band together for the better good... sometimes :)
I saw that one on Vancouvercivics.com

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis