Steve’s Content Corner

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce a new little project I’m embarking on. I’m calling it Steve’s Content Corner. Instead of gear, I’ll be talking about the content that drives us to buy gear in the first place. Thanks for reading!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm eager to see you grow this!
It should be a fun journey if nothing else. I'm just an average music lover, not some Julliard trained musical genius, so one has to temper their expectations of course. Still, I'm excited for the opportunity to expand my musical horizons while reporting my experiences and observations. That's not a bad way to spend my spare time.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Well, things are coming along for the site. Have a webcam for the laptop instead of relying on its POS camera, plus a set of headphones with built in mic should help with the sound a bit. Also picked up a video capture card for the Nintendo since I reckon gaming is going to get me as many hits as anything else.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Have this and it is indeed, fantastic. Haven't listened to it in a long time though. I'll have to give it a spin.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Went back and added YouTube links to all of the tracks I've listed as favorites thus far, because why not.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Blazed and watching 3 Ninjas with the family. Amazing. Might have to be a review…

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
PV is "unable to play video"
It's working now.

The guy starts out with a bit about parking a vehicle that very closely describes an incident that happened to me but not with SWMBO.

Now I gotta watch the whole thing. :)

EDIT: Good material but the laugh track makes it a hard pass.
Made it to 19:00 min.

Last edited:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

Latest posts