Stereo Cabinet or mount?

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I want to take the television off the wall and sit it on top of the cabinet or mount it to the back of the cabinet. I want to rearrange the room without mounting and wiring the tv.
Where can I find a cabinet with a shelf tha will accommodate my center channel(18”, 7”, 12 inches deep.
Or is there a mount that I can buy that will attach to the existing cabinet? Thanks. Trying to post a photo from iPhone but file is too large.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Here's my cabinet, actually 6 cabinets, and I've got 6 more in my basement no longer in use since I minimized my system of redundancy. At any rate, a cabinet like this, which is set out about 19 inches from wall, accommodates components compactly and allows access to components for connections as desired. These cabinets are about 20 inches deep and just as wide or twice that width specifically to permit an audio/video system to be placed in it, neatly. The cabinets were made by CWD, no longer in business; but, a visit to Pinterest will show similar cabinets.
48172400862_dc0e10503a_k.jpg

Last edited:
Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
How do you get the picture to post on the thread?

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
How do you get the picture to post on the thread?
I have the picture on flickr. From flickr I click to download at large file size. Then I click Attach files. Windows screen appears and I click downloads, then I click on the photo. Finally, I click to post.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I use Tapatalk so I just push the picture icon, and it goes into my photos. Then I select which library to use and select the photo I want. Tapatalk asks me what size to use, I pick it and done.
Usually takes longer to pick out which picture I want to use! There is another button in Tapatalk that is a camera icon. This allows you to shoot a picture WHILE replying.

Easy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis