Stealing Audioholics Content

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I sent an email to hosting company of this channel but not sure it will do much good.

The odd thing is if you click on any of our videos after you begin playing them, it goes right to our Youtube channel. They are in a sense simply embedding our links onto their page so I believe we get the actual traffic anytime someone views it on that site. I honestly don' see the point of them doing it but it wouldn't be the first time someone has doe this with our content.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I sent an email to hosting company of this channel but not sure it will do much good.

The odd thing is if you click on any of our videos after you begin playing them, it goes right to our Youtube channel. They are in a sense simply embedding our links onto their page so I believe we get the actual traffic anytime someone views it on that site. I honestly don' see the point of them doing it but it wouldn't be the first time someone has doe this with our content.
Lol! Isn't that actually helping you more than anything?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Lol! Isn't that actually helping you more than anything?
I suppose. It's so weird, I just don't get why anyone would do this.

3 years ago a website in Nygeria scraped ALL of our content and Google actually penalized us for it. It took some effort to track the fucker and when I emailed him personally he apologized and said he was doing it as a tribute to us and took it down. With tributes like that, who needs enemies?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis