State Department just ordered all non-essentials out of Iraq. War with Iran?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
So I just ran across an article that stated, State Department orders all non-essentials out of Iraq. Not good, what's up with Iran? why is Iran so intent on wiping out Israel?

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
That’s a biblical war. According to scripture the end times are supposed to be when Satan gathers up all the nation’s kingdoms(governments) To go after the nation of God(Israel) in an all out attempt to destroy Christianity. Not just in Israel but everywhere in our world. This subject is not something I have maintained my full understanding about nor do I intend to dive into that abyss again. I will however say this, mankind is living in the last days of its lack of awareness! Information that could easily be concealed before the invention of the computer and internet is ready available. Ms. Clinton herself said it and you can witness her saying it herself on YouTube, “we are in an information war and we are losing that war!” No longer can secret societies, governments, FDAs, or any other major organization hide the truth from us. What is slow is recognizing the wool that has been pulled over our eyes. Religion is by far the greatest weapon to blind a person senses. The bible itself said in the book of Isaiah, seal up this truth until the time of the end for in that time the true knowledge will become abundant! No more secrets, no more manipulation of the facts, no more ignorance. If you seek you will find eventually. Now can we get back to audio and video it’s a less intense subject usually:p

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
It's a long and complicated issue that goes back literally thousands of years to Cain & Able. I'm not going to pretend to know all the ins and outs of it.

But there are a couple of things: It's the islam wiping out the jews/christianity thing that has been going on for millenia.

Next, Iran since the overthrow of the Shaw has used religion as a basis to try to control it's people and influence other countries. It wants to be in charge of the Middle East. There is also the "our version is Islam is the right version and everyone else is a heretic and therefore should die" mentality at work because...duh...power and control. Iran controls Hezbollah in the West Bank. Iran also controls Hezbollah which has kept Lebanon a dungheap for the last 40 years. Iran has propped up Syria in exchange for influence and control in Syria. The list continues with Somalia...etc.

The US is getting involved because of Bolton's war mongering and belief in war as a solution (extremely simplified overview, it's complicated). Add in Putin's control of Trump and using Trump to create chaos in other areas keeps us weaker and not looking at the things Putin/Russia is doing to hurt democracy around the world and give Russia influence that it lost after the breakup of the Soviet Block/Warsaw Pact. Again, we could go on for days, but Russia is behind many of the issues going on in the world today. Brexit was pushed and influenced by Russia. Been proven. The UK leaving the EU makes for a weaker EU and a weaker UK. A weaker EU and weak UK means Russia can work on influencing other countries and especially the former Soviet block countries. The rise of nationalism in countries like Poland and Hungary are also due to the direct influence of Putin's Russia. he goal is to use Nationalism to divide and weaken the countries and separate them from the EU. That allows Russia to get the candidates they want to a position of power and influence and essentially Russian control. The fall of democracy in Turkey with Erdogan's coup was perfectly executed using Putin's textbook. It was a thing of beauty and slowly, evidence of this is coming out. You also see it in the rise of nationalism in the US. With the US divided and antagonizing it's allies, the resistance to Russia grows weaker. The US is fighting itself and not paying attention to what others around the world are doing. The Iran issue is just an extension of that. If the US is mired in another conflict with another shitehole country, attention won't be focused on other areas and issues.

If you look at Steve Bannon's influence in the White House, you will see a lot of the why. It's really whacked but it's there. Bannon is a white nationalist/supremasist. He's also militantly pro-Israel to the point of pushing the anti-muslim movement. Bannon believes Iran, China, and Turkey are teaming up to create a new 'axis' to challenge the US (link) and you see the policies of the Trump administration accordingly.

I need to stop as I have to get work done. But the answer is there is no simple answer. It's complicated and a ton of nuances to the whole mess.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Not good, what's up with Iran? why is Iran so intent on wiping out Israel?
It's complicated, but I have a couple thoughts...

1. Zionism was never terribly popular with Muslim Middle Eastern countries for obvious reasons.
2. Israel's unresolved issues with the Palestinians doesn't help.
3. Israel's close relationship with the US is a big con to the leadership there (we're the Great Satan in their eyes).
4. Iran certainly aspires to become a regional power, and Israel is a natural foe in that sense.
5. At least some of the bluster has to do with the need for a boogeyman for the populace to focus on instead of other problems.

In spite of all that, and the rhetoric, I suspect they view the Saudis as a bigger problem given the whole Sunni / Shia feud, their proximity, their alliances, and plenty of cash to buy US weapons.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's a long and complicated issue that goes back literally thousands of years to Cain & Able. I'm not going to pretend to know all the ins and outs of it.

But there are a couple of things: It's the islam wiping out the jews/christianity thing that has been going on for millenia.

Next, Iran since the overthrow of the Shaw has used religion as a basis to try to control it's people and influence other countries. It wants to be in charge of the Middle East. There is also the "our version is Islam is the right version and everyone else is a heretic and therefore should die" mentality at work because...duh...power and control. Iran controls Hezbollah in the West Bank. Iran also controls Hezbollah which has kept Lebanon a dungheap for the last 40 years. Iran has propped up Syria in exchange for influence and control in Syria. The list continues with Somalia...etc.

The US is getting involved because of Bolton's war mongering and belief in war as a solution (extremely simplified overview, it's complicated). Add in Putin's control of Trump and using Trump to create chaos in other areas keeps us weaker and not looking at the things Putin/Russia is doing to hurt democracy around the world and give Russia influence that it lost after the breakup of the Soviet Block/Warsaw Pact. Again, we could go on for days, but Russia is behind many of the issues going on in the world today. Brexit was pushed and influenced by Russia. Been proven. The UK leaving the EU makes for a weaker EU and a weaker UK. A weaker EU and weak UK means Russia can work on influencing other countries and especially the former Soviet block countries. The rise of nationalism in countries like Poland and Hungary are also due to the direct influence of Putin's Russia. he goal is to use Nationalism to divide and weaken the countries and separate them from the EU. That allows Russia to get the candidates they want to a position of power and influence and essentially Russian control. The fall of democracy in Turkey with Erdogan's coup was perfectly executed using Putin's textbook. It was a thing of beauty and slowly, evidence of this is coming out. You also see it in the rise of nationalism in the US. With the US divided and antagonizing it's allies, the resistance to Russia grows weaker. The US is fighting itself and not paying attention to what others around the world are doing. The Iran issue is just an extension of that. If the US is mired in another conflict with another shitehole country, attention won't be focused on other areas and issues.
The only way this has been going on since Cain & Abel is due to the penchant of humans to attempt to be superior, by any effort necessary. WRT Islam, it hasn't been going on for millennia, Islam didn't even exist until the 7th Century CE and Muhammad wasn't born until 571 A.D.

I would recommend discussing Russia and Putin's real level of influence with someone from Russia- I haven't heard that he's at the top, from any Russians who live in the US.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Satan gathers up all the nation’s kingdoms(governments) To go after the nation of God(Israel) in an all out attempt to destroy Christianity.
People usually come here seeking advice so I'll take this opportunity to let Satan know that there's a lot more Christians in Alabama than there are in Israel. I think the Israelis are Jewish or something. Italy would be another good one, tons of Catholics over there: that's still Christian, right?

highfigh

highfigh

People usually come here seeking advice so I'll take this opportunity to let Satan know that there's a lot more Christians in Alabama than there are in Israel. I think the Israelis are Jewish or something. Italy would be another good one, tons of Catholics over there: that's still Christian, right?
Israel is a mixed bag, more Coptic Christians than Catholics, but they're being persecuted again, so we'll see how long that lasts.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Notice at no time do my fingers leave my hand.

That's a hell of a magic trick there Dudley.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
So I just ran across an article that stated, State Department orders all non-essentials out of Iraq. Not good, what's up with Iran? why is Iran so intent on wiping out Israel?
I think this is a case of the Tail Wagging the Dog. It's the Trump administration's efforts to change the subject from Investigations of Trump to Anything Else.

I hope those puffed up Chicken Hawks & Draft Dodgers don't get us involved in yet another unwarranted & unwinable war in the Mid East, like Dangerous D!ck Cheney did in 2003.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I grew up a Christian but isn't the God (Allah) of all 3 religions (Christian, Judaism, and Muslim) basically the same God with some different aspects? Surely more similar than the God(s) of Buddhism, Hindi, and many other religions. So sad that they have been at war in some way or another since the beginning. Don't flame me if I'm wrong but it just seems that way to me.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I grew up a Christian but isn't the God (Allah) of all 3 religions (Christian, Judaism, and Muslim) basically the same God with some different aspects? Surely more similar than the God(s) of Buddhism, Hindi, and many other religions. So sad that they have been at war in some way or another since the beginning. Don't flame me if I'm wrong but it just seems that way to me.
The last few days I been research the middle East. From my take yeah it's all to do with religion mostly. Iran and Iraq used to be part of the Persian empire thousands of years ago. Also to do with the 12 tribes. If your a Bible believer how accurate it really is the Bible that is. King David was told by God to kill every man woman and child, but he David didn't. He spared the women and children. God than told him for not obey him God that is, they would never have peace. So now fast forward to present day and time. Iran really hates Israel, so much that if they could they would wide out Israel completely. My take on this, is Russia has been messing around with the middle East since the end of World War II. Some or maybe even a lot don't realize Russia is the biggest threat to United States and the whole World. China, being a communist rule country also has slowly been moving away from the Communist rule some. But the USA looked the other way so to speak after WW 2 letting Russia do what they did best. I guess when our political leaders climbed in bed with Russia during the WW 2 and made that Pack so to speak. All in all WW 3 is inevitable eventually. Now this just my thoughts not saying I'm completely accurate or even close. Lol

highfigh

highfigh

Notice at no time do my fingers leave my hand.

That's a hell of a magic trick there Dudley.
A friend used to say "Feet never left my legs" when he would do something that was difficult.

highfigh

highfigh

All three are considered 'Abrahamic' religions and in fact, the Wiki entry for Muhammad includes "According to Islamic doctrine, he was a prophet, sent to present and confirm the monotheistic teachings preached previously by Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets."

After reading that, I have to wonder- if all three religions are based on the same writings, how is it that a relative 'upstart' comes along 600 years after Christ and proclaims that the writings were corrupted in the Torah and Christians?

The irony WRT Jews and Christians (especially hard-core Christians) is that Christ WAS a Jew and they completely forget that. The first Christians were a small group of Jewish missionaries but until Muhammad, it wasn't "Join us, or die".

The Crusades are being portrayed as Christians doing bad things for no apparent reason, but that's not the case- it was about revenge. Ever hear of the Barbary Pirates? They were Muslims. Muslims began to take holy sites by force and the Jews & Christians fought back. It's not simple, it's not going to come to an end as long as all three religions exist.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Hey any of you guys read about that new secret weapon that the United States just deployed? It's supposingly a microwave bomb that can fry anything electrical even if it's in bunkers underground. Completely disabling anything electrical military. The article went on saying that the military deployed 20 of them to the middle East.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's not simple, it's not going to come to an end as long as humans exist.
Fixed that for ya. Even if we all looked the same, spoke the same, believed in the same stuff, etc... we would go out of our way to find something to hate one another over.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Fixed that for ya. Even if we all looked the same, spoke the same, believed in the same stuff, etc... we would go out of our way to find something to hate one another over.
It's in humans nature to be Evil.

highfigh

highfigh

The guys on a local radio show often say "If everyone in the world looked the same, talked the same, dressed the same, ate the same food and everything they had was the same, they would fight over the same turd pile".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis