Star Wars Episodes 1-9 Box Set and Rouge One 4K/HDR BluRay March 2020

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I remember as a kid owning all kinds of action toys. The Death Star, Millenium Falcon, Star Fighter etc, but the most fun was when me and my cousin were blowing up the action figures with firecrackers hahaha.:)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I think my dog chewed up Hammerhead. C3PO and R2D2 I believe met firecracker deaths but hard to remember the late 1980s...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
My favorite childhood Christmas memory was when I got not only the X-Wing fighter I wanted, but I got a Tie-Fighter too! They were hands down my favorite, coolest toys at the time.

Vintage_TIE_Fighter_toy.jpg
f5a2dbdd0c48ca5e20101e5da553a0dd_copy_648x272.jpg

Well, till I lost all of those little black antenna looking things on the tips of the X-wings...

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Watched the 2nd episode yesterday, and I know the animation style is very similar to Rebels and Clone Wars, but something about this show makes me think of animation styles of kid shows of the 90's, like My Little Pony. Maybe it's the young girl and her big eyes, but I'm finding it distracting.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
My favorite childhood Christmas memory was when I got not only the X-Wing fighter I wanted, but I got a Tie-Fighter too! They were hands down my favorite, coolest toys at the time.

View attachment 47325View attachment 47326

Well, till I lost all of those little black antenna looking things on the tips of the X-wings...
Isn't buying the Star Wars movies AGAIN getting to be just like buying the Beatles White Album?
How many times, in how many formats, are we gonna keep dishing it out?
Probably as many as they keep coming up with. I'm gonna have to go and check it out.
My wife just got the baby Yoda character as a gift for mothers day. She's tickled pink. The saga continues

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"If" is pretty unrealistic, but if Hollywood took a 5-10 year break from the Star Wars universe, I'd be sooooo happy.:)

H

Huey645

Audioholic
It showed up in my Facebook memories that we had taken the grandson to see Solo three years ago the other day, so decided to watch it again last night. I know this movie isn't any bodies favorite, but I enjoyed it, although at no point did I think that the guy playing Han was Han Solo. I don't think he's a bad actor, just wish they had gotten somebody who could have played off the nuances of Harrison Ford. I wouldn't hate it if there was a sequel, but age regress Ford like they did Michael Douglas's character in Ant Man.

I also didn't realize the red headed protagonist from Falcon and The Winter Soldier, was also the same girl from Solo who they help at the end of the movie. She seemed much younger in Falcon than she did in Solo, even though Solo came out a couple of years ago.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
For those with Disney+, check out Biomes on there. It's an 18 or so minute show of basically a drones view of some of the most iconic locations of Star Wars. No commentary or dialog, only scene appropriate music of CGI landscapes and some Star Wars vehicles, but the emphasis is definitely on the local, not the equipment. There are five locations that they explore, and I hope they do more of these.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
For those with Disney+, check out Biomes on there. It's an 18 or so minute show of basically a drones view of some of the most iconic locations of Star Wars. No commentary or dialog, only scene appropriate music of CGI landscapes and some Star Wars vehicles, but the emphasis is definitely on the local, not the equipment. There are five locations that they explore, and I hope they do more of these.
Biomes was pretty cool. The vehicle fly-throughs could've been way, waaaaayyy cooler, though.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Biomes was pretty cool. The vehicle fly-throughs could've been way, waaaaayyy cooler, though.
I would agree that the vehicles could have been done a little better, and a even made to get a better view of them. Other than that, I thought it looked great.

BTW, for those that may have seen it, where was the the third scene, the one with the huts, supposed to take place? I don't recognize it outright, but it does seem familiar. Maybe a show rather than a movie?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Was watching a review of Rise of Skywalker and LOL when Rey and Kylo, after all that fighting, had a quick romance at the end. Then he dropped over dead. Really?!?! I'd already seen three of them and thought there's no way in hell I'm on board for another. I think RO was the best. Ironic given it isn't even a part of the trilogy. The scene of a thousand destroyers being lifted from the water is hysterical! JJ's philosophy must be more is better. Vito said something like Well if he has that much power certainly Rey has no chance against him! Bwahahaha.:p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Was watching a review of Rise of Skywalker and LOL when Rey and Kylo, after all that fighting, had a quick romance at the end. Then he dropped over dead. Really?!?! I'd already seen three of them and thought there's no way in hell I'm on board for another. I think RO was the best. Ironic given it isn't even a part of the trilogy. The scene of a thousand destroyers being lifted from the water is hysterical! JJ's philosophy must be more is better. Vito said something like Well if he has that much power certainly Rey has no chance against him! Bwahahaha.:p
Well, the whole of Star Wars isn't about the quality of the writing....never was as it never was :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mr. Plinkett goes to the dark side on this one but still the definitive reviews on the prequels. Hilarious yet insightful stuff. You'd have to search for his Phantom Menace but like how he attributes Lucas' screenplay to a rough draft and meant to stuff as many action figures as possible LOL.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis