Star Wars Episode 2: Wide or Full Screen Version ?

music4cities

music4cities

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Here's a fan link to help you decide which one to buy...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020925/index.html</font>
ALL RIGHT! This is the best volume of the Historical Documents -- namely because it features yours truly in a pivotal (and I mean pivotal in all senses of the word) role...let me tell you which format....

Hold on...What are you telling me lobot? That's not the Episode II they are referring to? PREQUELs??? What other episode II is there? No Lando?

Forget it, I'm just going to watch "Jango Unchained" on blue ray...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Normally I would say wide, but it doesn't matter since all 3 of those "new trilogy" films are just bad.

music4cities

music4cities

Junior Audioholic
Normally I would say wide, but it doesn't matter since all 3 of those "new trilogy" films are just bad.
My first instinct: watch it on as small a screen as possible to mitigate the bad CGI. But then you just have bad dialogue and a confounding plot. So second instinct, go wide put don't wear your glasses.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
The Anti-Cheese edits make the prequels not only watchable, but also more rational and exciting. The much-improved Anti-Cheese edits make the originals look like fan edits. Because they were initially published on YouTube they're stereo only, but Dolby PLII works well enough on them. Spoiler: It's no longer a broken heart that kills Padme.

Also, the Despecialized edits of episodes IV - VI bring back the awe and glory of the original silver screen versions without all the little turd piles Lucas added with their re-releases, but at 1080p. Spoiler: Han shot first in the bar scene. Sorry, but I have no public links for the Despecialized edits.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
The Anti-Cheese edits make the prequels not only watchable, but also more rational and exciting. The much-improved Anti-Cheese edits make the originals look like fan edits. Because they were initially published on YouTube they're stereo only, but Dolby PLII works well enough on them. Spoiler: It's no longer a broken heart that kills Padme.

Also, the Despecialized edits of episodes IV - VI bring back the awe and glory of the original silver screen versions without all the little turd piles Lucas added with their re-releases, but at 1080p. Spoiler: Han shot first in the bar scene. Sorry, but I have no public links for the Despecialized edits.
Haw? I have never heard of these anti cheese edits! I'm very interested. On youtube?

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Haw? I have never heard of these anti cheese edits! I'm very interested. On youtube?
Well, they used to be on YouTube until Disney initiated a takedown request. Now they're just wherever you can find them. Click the spoiler button in my previous post for current links.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis