highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
So did Cablevision/Optimum. Dropped the TV service about 5 years ago and internet a few months ago.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah, well, I got a text from a customer who's trying to get a business account set up so they could move their business and in the 6 weeks since they called to open it, it still hasn't been installed because their phone provisioning and the equivalent department at TDS Metrocom don't want to play well together. Neither can communicate to save their lives and people at Spectrum gave information during every call that was refuted by the next person I spoke with. I spent almost two hours on the phone today, trying to get this crap straightened out and was eventually able to speak with a supervisor who put me in contact with someone who was able to cancel the phone request, change it to internet only and make an appointment for next Monday at 1-2PM. I asked the super if Tom Rutledge is the President and he confirmed this- that's when the wheels started turning and I got some results.

Their system is like a car crash that happened while the drivers were watching a train wreck that was caused by a plane that crashed onto the tracks because aliens shot it down.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Still dealing with their eff-ups.

This is how one of the installers left the cables on the day the business phones were ported to Spectrum. He installed the splitter/amplifier and now, two supervisors have seen this crap- it's a code violation to block access to a breaker panel.

Attachments

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think you have to suck in this business, It's in the bylaws or something. DirecTV sucked. AT&T sucked, Comcast sucked. DSL via CenturyLink sucked the most. I do use Spectrum for internet, as it's the best choice locally if you want any decent up/down speeds, but it does have issues....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I think you have to suck in this business, It's in the bylaws or something. DirecTV sucked. AT&T sucked, Comcast sucked. DSL via CenturyLink sucked the most. I do use Spectrum for internet, as it's the best choice locally if you want any decent up/down speeds, but it does have issues....
ATT does suck my only other option is Xfinity for my area. I may switch this year especially if I get no contracts and a savings.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis