R

RWC

Audiophyte
I have a car boom box with Speakers built -in. this was my son's car which was totaled 15 yrs ago. speakers salvaged and in garage since Photo available These are Punch speakers.
What value would they have if OK?
Thanks

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
You should just check on eBay to see if there are any out there of the same make/model and go with what they have sold for as the real world value. Generally speaking, speakers can wear out and even good car speakers drop in value over time significantly. I wouldn't expect much for them.

I had a very nice Polk 10" custom built car subwoofer that I sold for about 1/10th of what I paid for it in the box. Maybe less. The value just doesn't hold up except, perhaps, on the absolute highest end items, and eBay will help you know if that's what you have.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
You should just check on eBay to see if there are any out there of the same make/model and go with what they have sold for as the real world value. Generally speaking, speakers can wear out and even good car speakers drop in value over time significantly. I wouldn't expect much for them.

I had a very nice Polk 10" custom built car subwoofer that I sold for about 1/10th of what I paid for it in the box. Maybe less. The value just doesn't hold up except, perhaps, on the absolute highest end items, and eBay will help you know if that's what you have.
You only got 1/10 because it was in a custom box- a box that was custom-made for you doesn't mean it's worth much to anyone else unless they use it in the same way (car, rest of the system, etc). The box lost more value than the woofer.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have a car boom box with Speakers built -in. this was my son's car which was totaled 15 yrs ago. speakers salvaged and in garage since Photo available These are Punch speakers.
What value would they have if OK?
Thanks
You didn't supply enough info to even get an intelligent response.

What size? What punch line?

RF punch are pretty decent, but don't expect much out of them, maybe $100 is you are lucky.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis