M

metalhead

Audiophyte
Has anyone heard the Volti up grades for K-Horn, any info would be appreciated, Thank you..

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
What are your current speakers? What is your budget? How big your room is? Are you planning to use them for music/movies? Do you have a sub or do you plan to get one?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What are your current speakers? What is your budget? How big your room is? Are you planning to use them for music/movies? Do you have a sub or do you plan to get one?
What would any of that have to do with whether you've had experience with the Volti upgrade?

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

What would any of that have to do with whether you've had experience with the Volti upgrade?
Nothing. He is looking for upgrade so knowing hes starting point and goals would help to give advise.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Nothing. He is looking for upgrade so knowing hes starting point and goals would help to give advise.
Have you looked up Volti upgrades for the Klipsch speakers? It's a speaker modification the OP wants to know if anyone else has had experience with.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Have you looked up Volti upgrades for the Klipsch speakers? It's a speaker modification the OP wants to know if anyone else has had experience with.
Ahh, I was not aware of that. I thought it was a speaker model he was talking about, my bad.

M

metalhead

Audiophyte
Thanks ,"loviinthehd"You and I could discuss stereo for hours,you seem quick witted and are a good communicator...That other member just didn't understand the Question<<<sometime we all dony get the question... I was just wondering if the up grade is worth it or not ? fidelity...Sonic difference? Other ways to up grade>>>...Every HI-Fideilty member turn it up when its your chance to let them hear it I have so many stupid questions ...Should a member just search the archives for awnsers.....I don't care who hears my hi-fi , but never after 10pm...125 db all other times... Later guys ..Keep our stereos pumping that what their made for.. HI-Fidelity love it

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
At 125dB there wouldn't be much chance for such a conversation, let alone any hearing ability after a coupla hours! :) I'd think that question would be better asked over here

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
Has anyone heard the Volti up grades for K-Horn, any info would be appreciated, Thank you..
First of all, are you happy with the way your K-horns sounds? I'm assuming there's something about them that you would like to improve. First of all, you should sound-deaden your room if it's highly reflective. My brother who owns K-horns said it makes a big difference. Second, you can eliminate a lot of mid-range "honky-ness" or harshness by coating the metal horn - from the backside - with non-drying clay to stop it from resonating at loud levels.

If you're interested in a more smoother overall frequency response and accurate reproduction - others have said that the Volti upgrades are really good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis