Speaker Stand suggestions

B

Beatmatcher247

Full Audioholic
Looking for a solid, aesthetically pleasing, speaker stand that won't break the bank. These will be fore some PSB Synch 1 book shelves that serve a 5.1 system as the rears.

A landscaping guy said he could get me 48" polished 4" diameter, sesame seed, granite cylinders for about 1300. That's just crazy to spend that much on stands.

The 48" height requirement is to get the sound to come up and over the couches, which are a about 44" high. I've seen a lot of decent ones but they don't meet the heigth I need them at.

Considering polished concrete... any ideas?

How rock solid do they have to be for them to sound their best? I have read in other places, don't skimp on cheap speaker stands because they won't sound near their fullest potential.

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
i realy dont think speaker stands will make your rear speakers sound any different other than height wise i had rear speaker stands were sturdy but just made out of particle wood and my rear speakers sounde fine they dont put out as much sound as the fronts...now they just sit in my basement cause i have wall mounted my rear speakers...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis