Speaker level output

S

Super Dave

Audiophyte
I recently purchased an onkyo zr840 receiver. My speaker setup is 9.2.4. I use 4 ceiling speakers for my atmos. I did the receiver calibration and made some tweaks. I'm satisfied with the overall sound when watching movies in sound mode movie set to Atmos or Dolby THX. My issue is when I change the mode to music all channels. The bass is too loud and the ceiling speakers aren't load enough for my liking. When I just listen to music I prefer using the all channels mode as it better fills the room with sound. I like hearing the ceiling speakers but the calibration caused the ceiling speaker level to be too low. I know I can go to settings every time and reduce the level of bass and increase the ceiling speaker volume. However, I switch from movies to music often and don't want to have to go in the settings every time to make adjustments. Is there anyway to create a pre set so that I can keep my favorite speaker setting when listening to music on all channels then have a different pre set for when I'm watching movie's.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis