Speaker Choice help.

F

Fabrizio

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Recently bought a Mitsubishi WS 55813 Diamond Series HDTV and the audio upgrade bug has struck. &nbsp;I have around a 2,000 Dollar budget. &nbsp;I've narrowed it down to either a Klipsch or Pinnacle system. &nbsp; The Klipsch would have to be a lower end reference series, rf-15's rc-25 and rs-25's. &nbsp;The Pinnacles would be BD 500's x4 and 1 BD 300 center, cant afford the BD 1000's. &nbsp;Im certainly willing to consider other speakers in the same price range. &nbsp;Thank you in advance for your help.</font>

I

im timmy

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#A8A8A8'>Hey buddy, I just bought the same mits, its great. I to have gotten the audio bug. I have an older set of klipsch synergy series that I just replaced, just was looking for a change in sound, klipsch is good though. I to was around a $2000 budget for the speakers. I liked the bw 600 series, sleek looking and very clear. They use some of the same technologies in the 600's that are found in their more higher end speaker lines. I also enjoyed listening to cantons le series, these to are sleek and clear to my ear. The difference is a more boomy bw speaker and a little low in the midrange. I went with the canton le109 floorstandings, le105 center and le102 bookshelfs. I was able to save some $ compared to the bw's and still got a good looking good sounding speaker for an entry level. If you want some extra bass out of your fronts and the style, go for the bw's &nbsp;or stick to the klipsch. Just my opinion.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis