Spatial Audio Speaker Setup

Hi -Fi Haven

Hi -Fi Haven

Audioholic Intern
I have been listening to The Doors albums in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music via my Apple TV 4K 64G 2021 model. My entertainment center relegates the center channel speaker placement to above the TV. This configuration of the main and height speakers really works well for my room. I get a large seamless front sound stage. The height speakers are Emotiva E2+, I use these for surrounds as well. The mains are Emotiva T1+ speakers. The heights are on heavy gauge desktop speaker stands.
119BA81E-C9F3-490F-B11F-8E934AFA15EF.jpeg
Tf

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Great music helps no matter how you play it back :). I'd like to try Atmos, don't have the gear for it, tho. I do have all the Doors' multich sacds, tho....not the greatest but wonder how they would sound with the Dolby Surround upmixer.....

Hi -Fi Haven

Hi -Fi Haven

Audioholic Intern
Great music helps no matter how you play it back :). I'd like to try Atmos, don't have the gear for it, tho. I do have all the Doors' multich sacds, tho....not the greatest but wonder how they would sound with the Dolby Surround upmixer.....
I have a box set with all the albums in CD, HDCD, DVD-Audio 24bit 96kHz and Dolby Digital. One of my favorite purchases. Thank You very much for the reply!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have a box set with all the albums in CD, HDCD, DVD-Audio 24bit 96kHz and Dolby Digital. One of my favorite purchases. Thank You very much for the reply!
Any of those 4ch/quad?

ps IIRC they didn't exist until this remix but I'd have to research again. The 5.1 mix is really good in any case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis