Spanish Audioholics?

Would you like to see a Spanish Audioholics website offered?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No hablo espanol

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Audioholics is thinking about expanding its Latin American reach. If your interested in reading a Spanish version of our site and/or your from Latin America, let us know from where. thanks.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Audioholics is thinking about expanding its Latin American reach. If your interested in reading a Spanish version of our site and/or your from Latin America, let us know from where. thanks.
Why do I have a sneaking idea what you already know (google analytics) how many people visit AH site and/or forums coming from latin countries :rolleyes::)

That said - the idea is interesting, not for me personally but I can see the potencial

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Why do I have a sneaking idea what you already know (google analytics) how many people visit AH site and/or forums coming from latin countries :rolleyes::)

That said - the idea is interesting, not for me personally but I can see the potencial
Yep I got all the demographics I need but my wifey put me up to it :D

Seriously, GA gives me countries, but it doesn't tell me how many Spanish speaking Americans are here wanting to read our editorial content in Spanish.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
If it's feasible, sure, why not. I don't speak Spanish but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have content available in multiple languages :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Google translated for the Latin Americans that couldn't understand you.;)

Audioholics está pensando en ampliar su alcance latinoamericano. Si usted esta interesado en la lectura de una versión en español de nuestro sitio y / o su de América Latina, vamos a saber de dónde. gracias.

In all seriousness though, if you have the resources to do so, why not. Start small and see if you can generate some traffic.

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Can you get Eric Estrada to replace Tom Andry? :D
That would work out well, since you, Adam and Doug still have Eric's posters up. Not to mention the action figures....notice how I didn't say dolls.
Just sayin.
:D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis